Nothing beats laying under a summer night sky, toasting marshmallows and counting stars, miles beyond the furthest reaches of civilization. Sitting at a blazing fire with friends and family, then curling up in a tent at the end of the day, are some of the best ways to make cherished memories.
While relaxing under the darkest night skies can be exciting and magical, the immense blackness surrounding your campsite can be a challenge to navigate without proper lighting. Whether you’re a frequent camper who prefers primitive camping or like keeping some of the best necessities of home close by, proper, reliable lighting is one tool you need to embrace the great outdoors. With modern innovations and creative lighting solutions, there’s a wide variety of different options to suit any campsite.
Creative Lighting for Your Campsite
When trekking through the great outdoors, adequate and handy lighting solutions are one of the most important tools for safety, ambiance and convenience. Besides traditional lanterns and flashlights, some creative lighting options for your campsite include:
- LED button lamps: Easily light up your campsite with adhesive, removable LED button lamps. These affordable, bright lighting options are incredibly popular for regular campers because of their versatility, output and durability.
- Holiday lights or light ropes: Createwidespread lighting by stringing battery-powered holiday lights or light ropes throughout your campsite. Use light ropes and string lights over the ceiling of your tent, along pathways and throughout eating and lounging areas for a pleasant, warm light source that also helps you navigate.
- Candle lanterns: Light campers and backpackers use candle lanterns as their go-to light source because they’re lightweight and dependable — hang a candle lantern at the top of your tent to provide enough light for dressing, eating and leisure activities. Candle lanterns also provide a bit of warmth on chilly nights.
- Headlamps or lighted hats: For ultimate versatility and convenience, keep a headlamp or LED lighted hat at the ready for easy hands-free lighting. Lighted hats and headlamps are great solutions when you need to gather more firewood, go back to your car for supplies or navigate to and from your tent.
- Lighted safety glasses: Like LED lighted hats, lighted safety glasses are another great tool to keep your hands free for completing other tasks. With added eye protection, you can work with confidence, knowing you’re safe when chopping firewood or stoking a raging fire.
How to Choose the Best Camping Lighting Accessories
Having additional lighting for your campsite is essential. But with so many different camping light options, how can you determine the best option for your lifestyle? While a flashlight is a traditional lighting option to keep in your camper as a last-minute solution, keep these shopping tips in mind for additional lighting accessories:
- Light output
- Portability, size and weight
- Fuel source
- Water resistance
- Ease of use
Buy Quality LED Lighting Products From Panther Vision
While there’s a wide variety of different lighting accessories for camping, it’s easy to pick the right products for your camping needs when you shop LED hands-free lighting solutions at Panther Vision. We offer a selection of unconventional LED lighted accessories and devices for any outdoor need from camping and hiking to hunting and fishing. Check out our collection of POWERCAP® battery-powered and solar-powered lighted hats, BUTTON LAMP™ adhesive lights, FLATEYE™ LED flashlights and LIGHTSPECS® lighted safety glasses today!