Table of Contents:
- What is an LED Flashlight
- Reasons Why LED Flashlights Are Better Than Regular Flashlights
- Meet FLATEYE™ — Our Flat LED Flashlight
- Order a FLATEYE™ LED Flashlight From Panther Vision Today
Flashlights are an essential device to have in your toolkit. If you ever have a nighttime roadside emergency or a power outage at home, a dependable flashlight is both handy and necessary. There are many types of flashlights available that differ in size, brightness, style and power source.
Flashlights that use incandescent bulbs have been around since 1899. For the last couple of decades, flashlights that use LED bulbs have become a popular and more reliable option. It begs the question — are LED flashlights better than traditional options?
What Is an LED Flashlight?
An LED flashlight uses an LED light powered by a battery to emit light. The light-emitting diode (LED) moves electrons through a semiconductor material, and this movement creates light. The most common power source is a lithium battery because it produces more current, therefore more power. These batteries have a lifespan of 10 years.
LED lighting has been around since the 1960s but was first used in flashlights in the early 2000s. This style has become popular since LEDs waste little energy, are durable and last longer. For these and many other reasons, LED flashlights are better than traditional flashlights.
Reasons Why LED Flashlights Are Better Than Regular Flashlights
LED flashlights have many advantages that regular flashlights cannot compete with. Flashlights that use LED bulbs have these benefits:
- More energy efficient: The bulb in incandescent flashlights gives off heat, which wastes energy. Turning these flashlights on and off also burns out the filament. LED flashlights use less power yet generate more light.
- Last longer: Incandescent lightbulbs last 1,000 to 2,000 hours if the filament doesn’t break first. LED lightbulbs have a lifespan of 50,000 hours, which is 25 to 50 times longer than traditional bulbs.
- Save money: Incandescent flashlights and their bulbs are cheaper but have a short life. LED batteries and bulbs cost more but last a long time, making it the cost-effective option since you’ll spend less on replacements.
Meet FLATEYE™ — Our Flat LED Flashlight
If you need a dependable LED flashlight, get the FLATEYE™ LED flashlight by Panther Vision. Its UNROUND design makes it the only flat flashlight on the market. The thin body fits naturally in your hand and has more surface area for a better grip. It won’t roll away and can fit in small spaces that traditional flashlights can’t.
With room for four batteries, FLATEYE™ has a longer life and brighter output. Its beam can get up to 2,100 lumens and 640 feet for the broadest sightlines. You can also count on FLATEYE™ to withstand tough environments since it is both shockproof and waterproof.
Order a FLATEYE™ LED Flashlight From Panther Vision Today
Panther Vision is the place to go when you need powerful lighting options like the FLATEYE™ flashlight. Our flashlights emit the most brightness for maximum visibility in the dark. With a lighting solution from Panther Vision, you can have total confidence in your access to a dependable light source.