Showing all 3 results
POWERCAP 35/55 Fleece LED Beanie Hat With Lights$21.99
POWERCAP 2.0 Fleece LED Lighted Headlamp Beanies$34.99
POWERCAP 3.0 Rechargeable Fleece LED Lighted Headlamp Beanies$32.99
LED Headlamp Beanie
Our beanies utilize four LEDs that sit in two different positions. With one set shooting forward and the other pointing down, you will have 48 lumens worth of light at your service, which matches plenty of standard headlamps without the clunkiness.
Our beanies hold four 3-volt batteries, which can produce up to 68 hours of light, so you’ll never be left in the dark. They will also stay put on your head making them the best option to keep you warm all winter long.
You can configure the beanie’s appearance to suit your needs as well. Order a unit in one of our many camo designs, or get it in bright orange or yellow, for hunting purposes. Reflective colors can be useful for work settings, such as construction sites.
We also carry general colors and patterns to match your everyday wardrobe, which allows you to marry appearance with functionality.
If you need more powerful options, we have fleece winter hats with built-in headlamps. These options are tailor-made for stints in the cold wilderness, as they feature ultra-warm fleece and a light system that projects nearly 200 lumens. With a beam that can reach more than 200 meters, you will never fail to see what’s ahead of you.
Quick Lighted Beanie FAQs
- This product comes in 3 model types with the POWERCAP 3.0 being our latest model
- The POWERCAP 3.0 is rechargeable. All other lines require replacement batteries.
- These beanies are bright enough for outdoor activites and are a reliable lighting source when outside in the dark
- Both the 2.0 and 3.0 models have three different lighting settings so that you can control the brightness of the beanie
- All three models are fleece
Don’t let the cold weigh down your ambitions. If you believe Panther Vision has what you need, don’t hesitate to contact us today. Have more questions about our lighted beanies? Vist our beanie FAQ page.